TGIF aka Thank God It's Friday! Is a fantastic meme created over at GReads!Reading Resolutions: What are some of your reading goals for the new year?
I actually probably have more blogging goals than reading, but here are some of my reading goals!
- My first goal, is to read 123 books on my goodreads challenge, but really I would like to get to 150... but I'm trying to be a bit realistic about it haha, I'll be lucky if I get to 123 with uni, but in 2011 I got up to 121... so it is possible!
- Read more contemporary YA books! I love and adore paranormal and spend most of my time reading all sorts of strange and quirky things, even though I also enjoy contemporary, I'm more likely to read adult contemporary rather than YA, so this year I've joined the YA Contemporary Challenge and hope to read at least 20. (and I already have quite a few!)
- Must read books that I already own before buying new ones, especially the old ones! & not try to just focus on the newly released books!
- Catch up with my massive stack of Net Galley books, and only request ones that I REALLY want to read in the future!!
- Read as many debut authors that I can! (and not only just for the Debut Authors Challenge, I just love reading new authors work!)
- READ MORE CLASSIC'S!! (I want to read some like Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Emma by Jane Austen, etc.)
Well thats all I can think of at the moment, I'll probably think of some more later and hopefully I'll be awesome and actually get all these lovely goals done by the end of the year!!